February is a great month for skiing, snowboarding . . . . and fireworks! Every year, a not-to-be-missed firework and light extravaganza can be found at the Steamboat Springs’ Winter Carnival. Everyone who has attended in the past say that this four day party is not to be missed; and, it’s not just for the tourists in town – practically all of the town’s population seems to be spectating, skiing through flaming obstacles or participating in some other way. Some of the things you’ll see at this whoo-hoo, yea-haw, winter hoe-down:
- A marching band on skis.
- Children on sleds.
- Mountain men in fur coats.
- Extreme stunts by expert skiers and snowboarders.
- A torch parade that lights up the slopes.
- Snowmen wearing cowboy hats.
- Fireworks bursting slope side and in the snowy skies.
- Mugs and mugs of steaming hot coca and hot toddies.
If you can’t make it to this signature event in Steamboat, Colorado, create the seasonal festival at home. While AllSparkFireworks.com can’t make it snow, we can make it easy to shop for awesome fireworks and pyrotechnic supplies any time on the day or night. Plus, there is no need to put on your coat and boots to brave the icy roads, fireworks are delivered straight to your front door.